Some good ol' hypocrisy

13»

Comments

• Or they could have simply been bitter that they squandered everything they had and hated to see the Forresters succeed. The Whitehills being bitter isn't indicative of wrongdoing on the part of the Forresters. And even if the Forresters had treated with contempt in the past it doesn't justify beating a severely injured man or terrorizing the civilian population.

Nothing you've said in any way defends the actions of Gryff or Ludd Whitehill.

Wigams posted: »

Never been subservient to the Forresters? Well according to in-game dialogue they have been. "It was bad when you were above us but n

• I agree - My Rodrik promises Elaena to kill Gryff. He knew he was absolutely dependent on Elaenas Guard - if she´d withdraw her aid, House Forrester would be dead. And, taking into account everything that´s happened in the game of thrones in general and the whitehill-behaviour up to this Point, he realised that IF Gryff survived the attack, he would find a way to avenge the humiliation of being beaten by a cripple; he´d probably take it out on an even weaker Opponent, aka Rodriks Sister or younger brother. So, when my Gryff decided to finally act against Gryff, he acted to kill him. With a Walking stick, if Need be.

Hbh128 posted: »

I'm partly wondering how many people kept on clicking the prompts in hopes that they were one click away from killing Gryff. I held back onc

• The Starks liking the Forresters only kept the Whitehills from attacking them. The Whitehills didn't have to completely obey the Forresters because Eddard was even handed and honorable in his business. It's very hard to picture Eddard sending his men to eradicate the Whitehills because they didn't bend the knee to the Forresters.

Wigams posted: »

I meant it more like the situations were reversed. Im sure the starks would have been on our side when they were Wardens of the north which

• Fire and Blood!

Byakuren posted: »

You didn't see him ? He's a very important character, he's even in the Codex ! Jokes aside, a controversial character from The Walking

• Oh look, someome trying to force his video game morality onto other people, I guess he doesnt want these games to have options huh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.