That Was Amazing!

Ok Telltale, this episode was freaking awesome. So much action, suspense, and sly motions; it was just amazing! You guys really know how to get this story going. I was left unsuspecting on every twist and turn. The characters are fleshed out, the environments are beautiful, and the story if magnificent. I can absolutely NOT wait for the next episode.
My only minor, nitpicking complaint is that I felt like Mira should have showed up just a little bit more. However, when she did show up, she was so epic! I like how you guys add those dialogue options that are really rude and sly, but there is nothing that the other character can do about it. Like when I chose to say, "I'm going to destroy you." to Andros. That moment KILLED me with how epic it made Mira look.
Other that, I can't wait for episode 5! Thank you Telltale, once again, for an amazing experience.

Comments

• Is lying to that guy going to bite you in the ass?

• Probably.

pixelelf21 posted: »

Is lying to that guy going to bite you in the ass?

• I think the story is great, but it feels less like a game every time I play a telltale game. You barely get to move your character around freely anymore, much more dialogue without user input. No challenges to get by anymore. And the choices/dialogue are feeling less important. I missed 3 or 4 quick time events last episode because my hand had been off the keyboard for so long.

The Walking Dead season 1 did a good job combining the game play in with the story. I hardly feel like I'm playing a game now.

• edited May 2015

The QTE's this episode felt way more involved compared to previous episodes.

trd84 posted: »

I think the story is great, but it feels less like a game every time I play a telltale game. You barely get to move your character around fr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.