Time based selections

My kids (my son mostly) are addicted to minecraft. I myself love Telltale games. What I wanted to address is some of the younger kids do not read as fast as older kids and past Telltale games have some rapid choices you have to make from time to time.

Point I'm trying to make is I would like a difficulty setting for the younger kids so that their choices are not under a time constraint as I believe could prove frustrating if not given appropriate time. Or at least give more time as in the bar decreases at a slower rate giving ample time yet still giving them a sense of urgency in whatever situation they are encountering.

Really looking forward to my kids enjoying this as much as i have enjoyed the more adult stories.

Comments

• It's possible Telltale might update and revamp their gameplay a little to account for younger players trying out the game as Telltale is big on making sure that people who aren't typical gamers don't get alienated from playing a Telltale game. Information is sparse at this time so we don't know how the game will play, but it's possible they might use more simple prompts/longer timers or something entirely new and different from their past titles.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.