Season 4 just cut off mid convo?

So I just finished edisopde 4 this morning and did anyone else think it ended kind of abruptly?
Like one minute your starting to chat it up with dick fave Ramsey and then, "Next Time..."
Wtf. All you did was say hey to the guy. Usually they leave you hanging with a death or something huge.
Just a glitch? Or was that really the end? Disappointed.

Comments

• I dunno, the fact the guy that murdered your little brother is back in an inexplicably empty Ironrath and chatting up his twin sister is kinda huge, even if the conversation that was happening wasn't.

• Whaddya mean? Like he said "Greetings, Lord Ramsay" and then it ended?

It should've ended like this:
    https://youtu.be/hxEhxLx7mbQ

• edited May 2015

I told him to get the hell away from my sister.

He rambled for a bit.. Did his intimidation attempt.. Sister was scared.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I dunno, the fact the guy that murdered your little brother is back in an inexplicably empty Ironrath and chatting up his twin sister is kinda huge, even if the conversation that was happening wasn't.

• No that's pretty much how it ended. I dunno I guess I was just kind of expecting more to the chat. Not even info just him maybe coming up to Rodrick and saying something to throw you off even more.
    True Ironwrath was totally abandoned and your left to question that as well as who the traitor was but I guess I just figured there'd be a little more to it. He goes, "I came to see for myself--------" Black screen. NEXT TIME. I mean, it even LOOKED like he was ganna say something else.
    Maybe its just me.

• edited May 2015

Oh, I thought you meant like it cut off while Ramsay was talking and he didn't finish his sentence.

fairygurl24 posted: »

No that's pretty much how it ended. I dunno I guess I was just kind of expecting more to the chat. Not even info just him maybe coming up to

• I think it was ominious enough. Man who killed your brother and put occupation forces at your "castle" is back. I think that is very good cliffhanger.

fairygurl24 posted: »

No that's pretty much how it ended. I dunno I guess I was just kind of expecting more to the chat. Not even info just him maybe coming up to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.