Lord Tarwick, Sera, Andros, Lyman and Mira

Well, Lord Tarwick mentioned how he would not like Andros to trace the info he gave Mira about Lyman back to him, but I told Lyman about it anyway (was there any other way to get him to speak? It said I got him to speak with sympathy), and as expected Andros got pissed.

So, what I am thinking is: Will something bad happen to Tarwick or will he be angry at me when Andros does trace the info back to him and will I inevitably fall out of Sera's favour even if I didn't expose her as a bastard (I suppose he'd be even angrier about me not telling him the truth)?

p.s.: now I do believe she is ok, since I eavesdropped her conversation with Margaery, unless she's some master manipulator who guessed I was gonna hear the conversation out, but that's doubtful)

Comments

• edited May 2015

What did she say in her conversation with Marg when you eavesdropped?

Edit: Never mind I found out.

• To be fair, Tarwick just didn't want you spreading the whole poppy story further on, which you didn't. It's not like you "told" Lyman about his own addiction, you just brought it up and he went ballistic on Andros, but there's nothing to really trace to you, let alone to Tarwick.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.