Game of Thrones Episode 4 - 'Sons of Winter' Available Now

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Game of Thrones Episode 4

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series Episode 4 - 'Sons of Winter' is now available for download on PC/Mac, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, iOS AND Android! Check out what the press has been saying about this start to the second half of the season...

• Entertainment Weekly - "impressive culmination of action and plot in one riveting episode. The fourth of six entries in Telltale's episodic game series is perhaps the series' best episode yet"

• IGN - "the best episode yet"

• WinterIsComing.net - "Telltale Games has produced a story worthy of the pages of George R.R. Martin's 'A Song of Ice and Fire'... If I could give 'Sons of Winter' more than 10 stars, I would"

• PC Gamer - "the finest episode in the series to date"

• GamesRadar - "a triumph, an outstanding next step in this Game of Thrones tale that will leave you desperate to get your hands on Episode 5"

• Jimquisition - "'Sons of Winter' loses no pace whatsoever, ramping up the tension and providing some gripping scenes indeed. There's stealthy murder, political maneuvering, nervewracking negotiations, and daring escapes, giving Thrones fans of all stripes a little something to get excited about... If you’ve been following along with the series up to this point, you’ll definitely be gripped by this one."

Comments

• I have never played game of thrones but I hear it stinks bad.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I recommend playing it yourself first and forming your own opinion before listening to hearsay, you might enjoy it :)

I have never played game of thrones but I hear it stinks bad.

• Not at all. I've stated this many times I feel like but I think it's the most underrated game by them and I personally like it the best out of all of their games.

I have never played game of thrones but I hear it stinks bad.

This discussion has been closed.