Completely lost season passes

I use Amazon Fire tv. I purchased the season passes for Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands. On Game of Thrones, it does not show I have the season pass at all now, and charged me for Episode 4. It also deleted episodes 2 and 3, while still showing all my previous saves from those episodes. On Tales from the Borderlands, it is showing I no longer have the season pass as well as completely has erased episode 2 and wants me to purchase it again.. and I had been in the middle of playing that episode. I haven't checked The Walking Dead both seasons or Wolf Among Us Yet.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for any difficulties caused by this. You may be able to restore your purchases by resetting the app, as well as restarting your device. To do this, please go to the Settings Menu on your device, then hit Applications. Then press Manage Applications. From the Manage Applications menu, find The Walking Dead application and select it. Within the options menu for the app, please select Force Close. After the application is closed, turn off the device. This will allow the device's cache to clear. Then restart the device, and open the game application again. Your purchased episodes should then be restored.

If the issue persists, please also see if you are able to recover the deleted files by following the steps in This Amazon Support Article.

This discussion has been closed.