The North Grove

What do you guys think about the North Grove? Do you think it's real? What do you think Sylvi is trying to say about the North Grove? In the teaser Sylvi said "The North Grove isn't what you think it is?" Also what is the point of Gared looking at the trees at the end of the teaser?

Comments

• I've got no idea what the North Grove is but I bet it's dangerous and may lead to a choice on whether or not to use it. I think the end of the teaser may be an ambush or maybe when they found the North Grove? I'm fairly certain we're going to get a crazy reveal in Gareds storyline.

• I think the North Grove is real, but as Sylvi said, it's not what we think it is. As to what it is, I couldn't say, I thought it may be a stash of ironwood trees/seeds but i'm not sure anymore. I actully thought Gared looking at the trees in the teaser had to do with a wildling attack, not the North Grove.

• edited May 2015

One of the most interesting ideas I have heard as to what the last point of the teaser was about was that the wind and the surprise hinted at the appearance of a White Walker.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.