Favourite unplayable character (not including those who were first showm in book or tv show)

2»

Comments

• Beskha. the Glenmores and Talia, my beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure.

Royland is beginning to grow on me too.

• Before episode 4 my favorites were def Talia and Royland....After ep4 i have to say beskha and finn were awesome. Her characters development is probably the best in the game. Finn's "What are they gonna think if you run off with potato fucker?" got me to really like him. In the future....I think that Cotters sister is going to be baddassss

• From Gared's story: Finn and Cotter, total bros the both of them. I also like Jon Snow, his face is so pretty in this game.

From Ethan and Rodrick's story: Talia and Ryon, they're so cute. I also like Lady Forrester, Lara Pulver has a great voice. And of course, Elaena, she is very pretty.

From Mira's story: I really like Tom.

From Asher's story: Malcom and Beskha are both pretty awesome in their own right.

• He's acting really fishy, I think it is either him or Ortengryn.

Why do you think Royland is the traitor.

• Royland <3

Morgryn

Elaena

• Morgryn, Gwyn, Finn, Sylvi, Elaena and Arthur.

• I haven't seen him do anything really fishy or suspicious, whether he's the Sentinel or not. Ortengryn is still a likely suspect, although he took a serious beating in this episode.

WentBerzerk posted: »

He's acting really fishy, I think it is either him or Ortengryn.

• Whos quiver?

Close tie between Malcolm and Finn. But that new guy Quiver seems pretty cool.

• elaena's brother

Kenny4ever posted: »

Whos quiver?

• Actually got to agree, he is one of the few Lannisters that I sympathize with and legitimately feel bad for. Quite the unique history indeed, I just blindly assumed when we first met that everyone avoids him because he's gay, turns out the reason is far more interesting and depressing. He's pretty much the GOT equivalent of a painkiller addict, and its not even his fault, rather sad I must say. Bravo Telltale, you made me like another Lannister who's name is not Tyrion or Jamie, impressive.

It took me by surprise when Telltale added their own Lannister. He also has a very interesting history and I would like to see more of him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.