Who do you think is the traitor?

2»

Comments

• No way... really?

ranger563 posted: »

It's YOU. Yes YOU, reading this right now. YOU'RE the traitor on the Forrester's council. Think about it. Who else was present at t

• if it's the maester then I think that would be too obvious

MsDanceALot posted: »

Me when people suggest someone else but Maester Ortengryn to be the traitor:

• Maester Ortengryn has been shady as hell from the beginning. I think him getting beaten up by Gryff is meant to try to throw us off.

It's either him or Duncan but it would break my heart more if it was Duncan.

• *Rodrik

sunfell posted: »

It can't be Arthur. He wants to bang Roderick.

• Maester or Elissa.

I just don't get why in the "Attack!" scene that they'd kill their own helper, i guess Whitehills don't care.

• edited June 2015

Wow I'm reading some of the comments on here saying that people actually die at the end of episode 4. Is that as a result of choosing to attack at the meeting with Ludd? In my play through no one died.

1) I must admit when Griff was attacking the master, I was suspicious that it may be to avert suspicion from him being the traitor.

2) Just because Elissa says that we should kill all the ravens, doesn't mean she isn't the traitor; it just means that she doesn't want to risk Ryon being harmed or killed if Ludd found out about Griff.

3) With regards to it being either Royland or Duncan, if for example it was one of them. I suspect that the one who is the traitor would frame the other one, lets face it they don't exactly get along.

4) It is entirely possible that there is no traitor and that Gwyn only said that to cause discontent and mistrust within the Forester household.

5) The traitor might not even be any of the council members, it might be someone who has been eavesdropping all along and only pretending to be one of the members.

• Nope It's not Duncan. At highpoint he throws an axe right at Ludds ugly ass face

Bara_Waters posted: »

Maester Ortengryn has been shady as hell from the beginning. I think him getting beaten up by Gryff is meant to try to throw us off. It's either him or Duncan but it would break my heart more if it was Duncan.

• I agree with the last 2 points (4 and 5)

But I think the game would have more impact if there really was a traitor between the characters that we are familiar with. That's the whole point, because it's unexpected, and that's what the game is all about.

Wow I'm reading some of the comments on here saying that people actually die at the end of episode 4. Is that as a result of choosing to at

• I think Royland is a jerk, but I trust his hatred of the Whitehills. He is ignorant and too aggressive, but I think loyalty is what drives him.

Duncan, I can't believe is a traitor. He kicked off the North Grove mission for Gared, so there's no way he would work with someone who doesn't share his vision for Ironwood and for the North Grove.

Lady Forrester. I don't think she's the traitor...but I think her goal is to keep her house alive, so she might sell them out if she thinks it's the only way to save everyone's life.

Der Maester. Only by the elimination of the other possibilities do I think it's him. He could have just let me die at the beginning if he were a real traitor, and Gryff was beating him up...those two things make me think it's not him. But honestly, who would trust Gryff with sensitive information like the identity of a spy? So i guess maaaaaaaybe it's the Maester.

but how do we actually know that the traitor is in the small council? We were just told by someone who doesn't even know the identity of the person...so how would she really know it's one of those three?

• I don't think it's that obvious. I mean Gryff beat the crap out of him. Everyone has a potential excuse but the Maester is the only one that fits after Episode 4 IMO

cgilkey posted: »

if it's the maester then I think that would be too obvious

• The traitor is...Gregor Forrester.
    He faked his own death because he thought Whitehills had a better gig and is now conspiring against his own family

Sign in to comment in this discussion.