pissed!

ok i got the message and saying i am not getting the game what the hell that suppose to mean i didn't buy i just purchase it at july 4 so what the hell did i just buy than if it isn't the game than i want my money back. as soon as possible.:mad:

Comments

• edited July 2009
    What?
  • edited July 2009
    Dracula wrote: »
    ok i got the message and saying i am not getting the game what the hell that suppose to mean i didn't buy i just purchase it at july 4 so what the hell did i just buy than if it isn't the game than i want my money back. as soon as possible.:mad:

Please calm down and elaborate on your problem :S Did you get an email or something? What did it say?
  • edited July 2009
    In a few hours, during the morning of 7 July (US Pacific time) you will receive an email from telltale games with a download link. You then download the game to your computer and install it. Once a month, for the next 4 months you will receive another download link. These 4 subsequent downloads are already paid for.

A little while after the season is finished and you have downloaded all 5 episodes, you will be offered the chance to purchase a DVD with all the episodes on plus assorted bonus content. This can be bought for just the cost of shipping.

Also, this would be better placed in the 'Shopping/Activation' forum here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29
  • edited July 2009
    From their only other post, they apparently have no idea what they paid for. From what I can tell, they expect a full retail release with a box and such, and they want it mailed to them right now.
  • edited July 2009
    omg....
  • edited July 2009
    You guys are being pretty cocky considering your talking about FREAKING DRACULA!!!! EEEEP!
  • edited July 2009
    From their only other post, they apparently have no idea what they paid for. From what I can tell, they expect a full retail release with a box and such, and they want it mailed to them right now.

thats funny but where does it say in bold that there isnt a box for this game? It does say there is a slipcover:)
  • edited July 2009
    jared25 wrote: »
    thats funny but where does it say in bold that there isnt a box for this game? It does say there is a slipcover:)

yeah, but it seems he thinks he'll get the game in package and stuff right after the order.

so i think he can't read or whatever
  • edited July 2009
    Luckily for him, ToMI is a full talkie.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.