The ToMI Walkthrough Thread

Figured something like this might be needed for those who don't have anything against walkthroughs and tips when playing a game.

Here you can ask questions how to pass something (Write it in spoiler warning though) and get response from someone who have passed it (Same thing there, spoiler warning). Sure, the game isn't out yet, but it should be in just some hours, so I thought it might be good to have the thread up a little early. ^^

Comments

• I am more than willing to help out. I'm pretty far in the review copy, hopefully I should have it finished up later today.
  • edited July 2009
    Okay, it says I need to insert disk #217 to enter the stump. My copy only came with 5 floppies! Somebody please help, the system of underground caverns sounds really cool and I don't want to miss it.
  • edited July 2009
    I am more than willing to help out. I'm pretty far in the review copy, hopefully I should have it finished up later today.

Hey ElaineMarleyThreepwood, could you please tell me (a yes or no will suffice) if any other returning characters from the MI series appears in Chapter 1 besides Guybrush, Elaine, LeChuck and the Voodoo Lady?

Cheers.
  • edited July 2009
    okay, it says i need to insert disk #217 to enter the stump. My copy only came with 5 floppies! Somebody please help, the system of underground caverns sounds really cool and i don't want to miss it.

lol:d
  • edited July 2009
    jfen005 wrote: »
    Hey ElaineMarleyThreepwood, could you please tell me (a yes or no will suffice) if any other returning characters from the MI series appears in Chapter 1 besides Guybrush, Elaine, LeChuck and the Voodoo Lady?

Cheers.
    Some are mentioned, but none are seen 'onscreen' in this episode, well except possibly...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.