An open letter to telltale

Please for the love of god don't make us SCROLL through our choices when talking to an NPC when we are using mouse/keyboard.
It's very frustrating being taught to click everything on the screen then not being able to click on the multiple choices OR being able to hit a keypad (IE 1,2,3 or 4) for the message. Unlike the console ports where all you have to do is hit the button, PC users have to scroll down till we highlight the right message, and if you over scroll, well good luck on that. It sucks having to hit the button multiple times(even if it is the mouse wheel, but still...) when it should only have to be once. You have WAY less time to scroll through the messages then you would just having to hit one key stroke, making you only able to look at one message and trying to pick it before the time runs out, spoiling the fun out of choosing what to say in the amount of time you have. Thats one of my favorite parts of the game is when you have little time to choose an answer but this scrolling crap has got to go it eats up more time then you realize, and I end up either trying to click the answer out of habit which or scrolling around, either way I ended up being the quietest character in the history of all telltales games.( TwD 1 and 2 were not like this nor was The Wolf (If i recall it was all "E" "Q" "R" or 1,2,3,4)
Am I the only one here that has this problem?
I really hate using game pads on PCs in case someone wants to chime in on how I should use one.....

Other than this problem I love telltale!

Comments

• Actually, you are supposed to be able to click on dialogue options. Perhaps you have encountered a bug and need to talk to support?

• I use PC an I just have to click on the choice? Unless you're using something different than a mouse

• I'm pretty sure you only have to scroll on the Walking dead season 1 every game since then lets you click a choice, I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain about my statement.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.