The reviews are in !

4 color rebellion.com

"Tales of Monkey Island is pretty much exactly what I expected a Telltale-developed Monkey Island game to be. This is Guybrush Threepwood, he just had a new dimension added. The heart of the series is present, and despite a couple of niggling flaws, I’m excited for what the coming months will bring."

8/10

---

bit-tech.net

"Yes, the controls are a little fiddly and the episodic nature means it’s over in a few hours (Tales' biggest problem is perhaps its brevity) and so on, but Tales of Monkey Island is still bloody brilliant."

8/10

---

Videogamer

"Telltale's created a perfectly enjoyable game that all Monkey Island fans should at least try. It's not as engaging or memorable as we remember the originals to be, and the puzzles won't blow anyone away, but it's still hugely exciting to play a brand new Monkey Island game, such is the enduring popularity of the early 90s classics. And, if there was any doubt, the game proves that the Monkey Island universe is one that's as compelling now as it was nearly 20 years ago, and well-suited to the Telltale treatment."

6/10

edit : Sorry, I somehow didn't see the other topic about the reviews (must be the excitement :p). Mr. Moderator, don't hesitate to merge the topics or delete mine ^^'
Sign in to comment in this discussion.