It has begun !

The telltale website has started to slow down in speed.. meaning they are working the the files through : )))

Comments

• edited July 2009
    The sites been slow all day. Everytime I go on there it freezes for 20 seconds. Been doing that since last night
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah, and about 30 minutes ago the site pretty much freezed and wouldn't work for a minute or two. I know cause I was updating my contest post while it happened. Annoying.
  • edited July 2009
    No surprise. Everyone will be refreshing pages, posting etc..
  • edited July 2009
    Not to mention the 266 people currently viewing this board :P
  • edited July 2009
    Be prepared for more time waiting if this is gonna happen, I hope TTG are prepared for it.
  • edited July 2009
    Guys, i really can't resist i'm waiting for this day since the last MI... i still have my Amiga disks near me... :)

Welcome back Guybrush!!
  • edited July 2009
    Actually, how can I get the actual game as in (box with cd's) in mail ? I tried looking around and can't find anything.. help would be apreciated
  • edited July 2009
    Amazonnia wrote: »
    Actually, how can I get the actual game as in (box with cd's) in mail ? I tried looking around and can't find anything.. help would be apreciated

Only after all the episodes are released online (one a month?) will they package them up and send them out on one DVD. So my guess is the hard copy will head you way around... December? Maybe later?
  • edited July 2009
    When the game is completed, you'll be able to order a DVD version of the game that'll ship to you after it's completed.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.