Will the actual series be like the info quests?

I was wondering whether telltale have said anything about the game being like the info quests or not? Because, if so, it'll be pretty frickin epic!

Comments

• Please stop advertising your YouTube channel in unrelated threads.

Also, I suspect the actual game will play pretty close to a typical Telltale game. They even clarified in the Info Quest game that it was something different from the actual Minecraft: Story Mode game.

• U said I could advertise, as long as it wasn't the only thing on the thread

Please stop advertising your YouTube channel in unrelated threads. Also, I suspect the actual game will play pretty close to a typical Te

• I asked you to participate in the community more prior to advertising things. Your account is too young and it seems like you signed up just to advertise your channel.

Icewolf2002 posted: »

U said I could advertise, as long as it wasn't the only thing on the thread

• No, check my account. You'll find a ton of other discussions I've made about actual games

I asked you to participate in the community more prior to advertising things. Your account is too young and it seems like you signed up just to advertise your channel.

• It will most likely be like recent Telltale games

• Sure...

Even so, your account is still too new to do that. I'm going to ask that we stop this discussion here as it's going off topic.

• Even so, your account is still too new to do that. I'm going to ask that we stop this discussion here as it's going off topic.

Icewolf2002 posted: »

No, check my account. You'll find a ton of other discussions I've made about actual games

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

Mojang said that it won't be like Info Quest. They said the game will have choices. so Poogers555 is most likely right in that it will be like recent Telltale games. The graphics probably also won't be like Info Quest, and they were also said to not be exactly like Minecraft either. We'll have to wait and see when Telltale reveals more (at least the first episode is releasing this year, so they'll be revealing it at least before the end of the year).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.