Cannot login to Telltale account within the game.

I've bought the game on GoG recently, and it works fine except for a non-crucial but irritating issue: I've tried several times to sign in to my Telltale account from within Game of Thrones, but I always get the message that "The game is having a problem communicating with the Telltale server".

I do have, of course, a working internet connection, and a working account(or I wouldn't be writing here). I doubt it is a general problem or I'd probably see a lot of threads on the topic, but I can't see anything wrong on my side either, unless I need to open incoming ports on my firewall/router for some strange reason - I very much doubt this is the case.

Any ideas?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are experiencing difficulties logging into your Telltale Account, please try restarting the game. Then after you have finished entering in your email address and password, instead of clicking 'Sign In', try pressing the Enter/Return Key on your keyboard, and see if you are then able to log in successfully, and play the game.

If you still experience any issues with connections, please also make sure that you have disabled any anti-virus or internet firewall programs open and running that may interfere with the connection completing successfully.

This discussion has been closed.