How are you passing the time?

edited July 2009 in Tales of Monkey Island
I am:

1. Drinking some energy drinks.
2. Smokeing some clove cigs.
3. Monkey Island 1-3 on PSP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeHGCwOQgqU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99blKtI0K4o

(Yes you can play Monkey Island 1-3 and other Lucasarts / Adventure games on your PSP)

p.s. that is not me in the video it is just a representation of what I a doing.

p.s.s the second video who ever took it the psp is out of focus the game is actually really clear on the screen.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Can play them on the iphone too :)
  • edited July 2009
    easy now you dont wanna die before Tales of Monkey island. with all that unhealthy stuff mate.

Playing old Monkey Island games on the PC where they belong.
  • edited July 2009
    RMJ1984 wrote: »
    easy now you dont wanna die before Tales of Monkey island. with all that unhealthy stuff mate.

Get yourself one of these

800px-Atari_1040STf.jpg

:)
  • edited July 2009
    RMJ1984 wrote: »

I love my Monkey Island on Pc hell I still have the original boxes for all Monkey Islands on my shelf.

But it is sick to play it on a train etc and start up that Monkey Island intro music. Nothing better then someone popping their head over and sayin Monkey Island? or they start humming or whistling the song.
  • edited July 2009
    I'm passing the time by earning achievements in Street Fighter 4 PC and drinking Pepsi.
  • edited July 2009
    ive been trying to sleep but then i think ZOMG I GOTTA BE UP WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE... so i get back up and go to the comp just to think.. i'll never enjoy the game if im really really tired because i havnt slept... so i go back to bed but cant sleep because i'm thinking of monkey island... so i get up and check again... and i keep going in this circle of going to bed and getting up and throwing a mountain dew in the freezer to cool but just taking it back out again because im going back to bed and i dont want it to explode... anywas... i dont know if im extremely coherant after not getting any sleep xD
  • edited July 2009
    I will do push ups this afternoon. I go to work at 5:45 GMT so hopefully I can start the download before then D:
  • edited July 2009
    ive been trying to sleep but then i think ZOMG I GOTTA BE UP WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE... so i get back up and go to the comp just to think.. i'll never enjoy the game if im really really tired because i havnt slept... so i go back to bed but cant sleep because i'm thinking of monkey island... so i get up and check again... and i keep going in this circle of going to bed and getting up and throwing a mountain dew in the freezer to cool but just taking it back out again because im going back to bed and i dont want it to explode... anywas... i dont know if im extremely coherant after not getting any sleep xD

If you have a BlackBerry or Iphone or smart phone that can tell you when you have email or hell just keep your email program open.

Telltale will send us all out a email when we can D/L

So for those who are staying up all night here is what you should do.

1. Set up so you can sleep somewere near your PC.
    2. Turn computer Volume to 100% on PC and on speakers.
    3. Turn on New Email sound for your email program.
    4. Make sure the Email program is set up to recieve from the Email addy you bought Monkey Island with.
    5. Turn off all other PC sounds.
    6. Sleep and let Telltale wake you up when your email comes in
  • edited July 2009
    practising my drawing. specifically faces and hands. i really need to get better at those.
  • edited July 2009
    i'm passing the time, humming Michael Land tunes.
  • edited July 2009
    Plugging away creating my latest match3 game :P

It has been a good long while since i played a monkey island game, not counting the two, shall we say, not good, games.

I just hope this feels like the real MI3 :)
  • edited July 2009
    Working :mad:.

But luckily I should be getting off just about the time that it's available.

Also, being extremely shocked at home many people are on the MI board this morning...over 400:eek:.
  • edited July 2009
    F5 f5 f5 f5 f5
  • edited July 2009
    Playing MI2 on the computer.
  • edited July 2009
  • edited July 2009
    Work... :(
  • edited July 2009
    I should be doing my work, that'd kill half an hour.

What I am doing is lurking and spamming around here. Much more fun :D
  • edited July 2009
    I just beat LeChuck's Revenge a couple hours ago as a refresher.
  • edited July 2009
    Watching The Office, Seinfeld, Malcolm in the middle, good food, and lots of tea ( i have a cold :P )
  • edited July 2009
    @ Work and F5 F5 F5
Sign in to comment in this discussion.