sam and max season 2

i seem to have trouble buying sam and max season 2 as the site says i own it but i only have the free episode i got from an event some time back so it wont let me buy episodes 2 though 5 now

Comments

• can anybody help me

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response. If you are looking to purchase Season Two from our website, you can purchase it from the Game's Webpage Here, and scroll down to Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space, and click the Buy Now button to purchase the full Season. Unfortunately the purchasing of individual episodes is no longer possible for Sam & Max.

• thats why i left this post to start with it will not let me buy the season when i click on it saying i own it

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response. If you are looking to purchase Season Two from our website, you can purchase it from the Gam

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Apologies for the confusion. As you already own one of the episodes, Sam & Max Season 2 shows on your account as owned as it was changed to a Full Season single download. In order to purchase the game from our website, you will need the free first episode of Season 2 disabled temporarily on your account so that you can purchase the second season. Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further with this. Please make sure to include the email address associated with your Telltale account, and the information you have provided me here, in the email to Support.

thats why i left this post to start with it will not let me buy the season when i click on it saying i own it

This discussion has been closed.