How far into the show will S1 of this game go?

edited June 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Hi, I'm currently starting episode 4 of the game and I'm really enjoying it. Downloaded the game yesterday and can hardly stop playing. I did a quick search online and in this thread and never could find a solid answer, so I wanted to post the question here. Has Telltale stated how far into the TV show this season of the game will go?

I don't have HBO, so I watch the seasons of the TV show when they come out on Blu-Ray (I know, I know, I'm thinking about getting HBO added to my TV package). I finished season 4 a few weeks back, but probably won't be able to watch Season 5 until much later. With the last two episodes of the game coming out after the Season 5 finale, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to be getting into any Season 5 spoilers in this game.

I thought Telltale may have stated this somewhere and I just missed it. Thanks for any info.

Comments

• edited June 2015

The game basically runs parallel to season 4 of the TV show (it starts at the end of season 3). So there won't be any season 5 spoilers in it.

The events in our game series begin towards the end of Season Three of the TV show, and end right before the beginning of Season Five.

Official details here

• When and where does the game take place?

The events in our game series begin towards the end of Season Three of the TV show, and end right before the beginning of Season Five. You will visit familiar locations such as King’s Landing and The Wall, as well as unfamiliar locations such as Ironrath, the home of House Forrester.

From official FAQ, so you don't need to worry. :-)

• How the Hell did I not think to check the official FAQ!?!? Guess I just breezed right past it and went straight to the search function. That's embarrassing.

Thanks for the help guys! Mods, you can delete this thread if needed.

Pipas posted: »

When and where does the game take place? The events in our game series begin towards the end of Season Three of the TV show, and end

Sign in to comment in this discussion.