Stop judging the game! We haven't even seen it yet

I swear if I see another "is this serious" or "really telltale?" thread I will lose my shit..Seriously? You haven't even PLAYED this game..We haven't even seen anything about it except a little demo..Will you stop fucking complaining. We all know you hate it you don't need to make 200,000 threads about it. You don't like the game? Boo hoo! There not going to stop suddenly making the game because you guys say you hate it.. Like Ryanoo said "You're right. Making a branch of a game that sold 34 million copies and is the 7th most purchased game in the entire world is IDIOTIC. What were they thinking?!".Please stop making the hate threads and just comment on other ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CdfLwCsmQE

Comments

• Please stop making the hate threads and just comment on other ones.

I'm pretty sure all of that stopped a few days after the game was announced, which was back in December :P

• edited June 2015

how about we stop making threads telling people to stop making hate threads we already have enough of those

• I'm in complete agreement with you there. People need to calm down, I mean, what If people Boycotted to have Ocarina of Time cancelled? 3D Zelda games might not have existed, Meaning No wind waker, or worse, Majora's mask. People need to at the very least wait for a trailer, then The Judging will be okay.

• I can judge it if I want for the fact it's freaking Minecraft which I loathe.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Stop judging the game!

No.....

• Alt text

Don't tell me us what to do, bitch!

• No.....

Yes

Cope49 posted: »

Stop judging the game! No.....

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Nope...

No..... Yes

• Nu....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cope49 posted: »

Nope...

• I wish people would leave this alone, their are more whiny

"HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE THIS" threads than anything else. Its like threads about how dare people not like a certain character

• I don't think it's a case of people judging the game as such. It's more of a case of people not liking the core idea to begin with. The game could be fine, but that doesn't change the fact that it's set in a universe people on here either don't care about or just don't want TT to go down.

• Oh my God... Shuut uppp.... could you not add on to the list of threads complaining about the hate?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.