Possible Legos?

I saw this a couple days ago: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/87653

don't you think it's about time we got some new Sam & Max merchandise?

Comments

• I'm no Lego fan but yeah I agree.
    Also on the subject of merch, they'll probably have a game for the 30th anniversary tho.

• O_O ....praying with my hands on a copy of Surfin' The Highway!!! Comics come and go but that one I keep religiously!

versacebabe posted: »

I'm no Lego fan but yeah I agree. Also on the subject of merch, they'll probably have a game for the 30th anniversary tho.

• Yeah I got the Anniversary version of it back in February lol it's a shame that nobody really cares for Sam&Max that much.

Trogdorman posted: »

O_O ....praying with my hands on a copy of Surfin' The Highway!!! Comics come and go but that one I keep religiously!

• (Sad sigh) never mind.... the pitching date expired. No lego Sam & Max :(

• I really like the idea, and the DeSoto was great, but Sam & Max themselves left a lot to be desired. It would probably do better if Sam & Max themselves were as well done as the DeSoto was.

However, if someone were to start up another one, it would probably be a better idea to just go for the Sam & Max license rather than Hit the Road, as it would most likely be easier to get it done through Steve Purcell than through Disney.

(Sad sigh) never mind.... the pitching date expired. No lego Sam & Max

• I actually did some photoshopping with the minifigures. what do you think? Lego Sam & Max-ized (I used the head from the Symbiote Studios statue for Sam... I couldn't get a clear shot of Max's head)

Jennifer posted: »

I really like the idea, and the DeSoto was great, but Sam & Max themselves left a lot to be desired. It would probably do better if Sam

• Max looks a bit odd (which is to be expected, as you said you had problems getting a clear shot of him), but Sam looks great.

All in all though, they look pretty neat.

I actually did some photoshopping with the minifigures. what do you think? (I used the head from the Symbiote Studios statue for Sam... I couldn't get a clear shot of Max's head)

• edited December 2015

FIXED Sam and Max figures

I fixed Max a bit

Jennifer posted: »

Max looks a bit odd (which is to be expected, as you said you had problems getting a clear shot of him), but Sam looks great. All in all though, they look pretty neat.

• Lego Sam & Max in it's entirety

SWEEEET! It's been given a second chance!!! They say second time's the charm, so any support you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Just think about it: More Sam & Max merchandise for all the world to enjoy!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.