Can't play purchased episodes on the walking dead season 1

I played the walking dead season 1 episode 1 for free on my iPhone 6. I enjoyed it so I purchased the episode bundle for $19.99. I checked my bank account the transaction went through, but I can't play any of the episodes I just purchased. It just wants me to buy them again. I clicked on restore, but it doesn't work. How do I play the episodes I purchased?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. Please view this FAQ on our iOS community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

If you are still unable to restore your purchases by following the steps in the workaround thread, please try proceeding through the purchase path to purchase Multi-Pack again, then when you are prompted, enter your password. As long as you are logging into the same Apple account that you originally purchased the game application with, you should be able to tap 'Buy' when it says “Confirm your in-app purchase”, and you will receive a pop up saying “You’ve already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?” and tap OK.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

This discussion has been closed.