Will you play a S2 without the Forresters?

So in light of the recent spark of "No Clem or Yes Clem" threads in Walking Dead and how many people won't play the next season if she isn't there, I'm curious if it's the same thing here.

I know majority of fans enjoy the Forresters, but I'm not sure if people enjoy them enough to not play a sequel if they aren't in there. I'd still play it

Comments

• I would play it but I would be disappointed. I'm excited for the multi season thing they have going where they aren't going to axe their entire cast in one game. I'd like to see them carry through to the sequel.

• Honestly it depends on how the season ends.

• It depends. I like the Forresters and the story, but if the new Season have a better story and a better house, then I would probably play it.

• I'll wait until I see how the season ends to determine that, but I think it's safe to say that I will most likely buy it, since it is a Telltale game, but I won't be as enthusiastic about it. It was a miracle that Telltale got me to like anything Game of Thrones related, but they did it with this game and the Forresters, so I'm not so sure that playing a second season but without them will give me the same experience, that's what I'm worried about, but I will still give it a shot.

• I would play but i wouldnt be as excited as i am now.

• I probably wouldn't be as enthusiastic but if the quality of writing is the same I'd keep playing.

• edited June 2015

I wouldn't mind, if the story is as interesting as the Forrester's. But... it would be kinda stupid without them.
    All at all I will try to play. (I stopped playing TWD after the Season 2 Episode 1, because without Lee it was not the same, so probably I will stop playing GoT too..)

• Yes but I'd be confused as why, To be honest I hope they dont end thee game by killing everyone like they do in the walking dead

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

I for one would be more happy to play it without Forresters. Why? Because at this point their locations are basically set in stone and are kind of getting dull. I want to see more of Westeros and Essos. I would love something taking place in the Vale. Their characters are also limited. I want to see a more expansive place with lots of characters to interact with. Oldtown comes to mind.

• I would play it because well.....its Game of Thrones

• After the way Book 5 ended and with Season 5 of the series ending essentially the same way, GRRM will never see another dime from me. (He can rot in Hell for all I care.) Given the tenor Telltale's effort, I can't see it ending in any satisfactory way. I suppose satisfaction is still possible, but if it happens It wouldn't be "A Tale of Ice and Fire" story.

• This post is like saying "Would you watch Game Of Thrones after the red wedding?" OF COURSE!!!!!

• Yeah considering I don't care much for the Forrester's except for Asher.

• Maybe a season 2 will be a flashback, to explain the days when House Forrester and House Whitehill were real close, and to explain what happened that caused its down spiral and to become rivals

• because without Lee it was not the same

I absolutely agree.

YForrester posted: »

I wouldn't mind, if the story is as interesting as the Forrester's. But... it would be kinda stupid without them. All at all I will try to

• I would play but it would be bad.

• I'd be pissed and very dissapointed but I'd still play it same with The Walking Dead.

• I'd love to play as another house, maybe a house in The Reach or The Westerlands.

• He can rot in Hell for all I care.

Really?

Umbral posted: »

After the way Book 5 ended and with Season 5 of the series ending essentially the same way, GRRM will never see another dime from me. (He ca

• If Rodrik and Eleana get married at the end of the Season I'd like some Glenmores to be playable. So the protagonists would be-

Rodrik Forrester (not to different from where he is now, ruling Ironrath, riding into battle 'n shit).

Talia Forrester (have her do an Arya-like quest of vengence).

Arthur Glenmore (He'd do lots of spy/espionage missions, think the Meeren section with Asher).

New Glenmore in the Vale (I like the location)

Asher Forrester (Don't know where he fits in but it could work) OR Beskha (if she survives).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.