'Tales from the Borderlands' Episode 3 Arrives This Week

Tales from the Borderlands Ep 3

Just a reminder that Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3 - 'Catch a Ride' is available to download THIS WEEK! Check below for your platform's release date, and look for the trailer on Tuesday at 8am PT / 11am ET.

• Tue 6/23 - PC/Mac, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3
  • Wed 6/24 - Xbox One, Xbox 360
  • Thu 6/25 - iOS, Android

We really can't wait to share this episode with you guys!

Comments

• no trailer )":

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Trailer coming tomorrow morning! This one is taking a little longer than usual... but only because it's so good. ;)

no trailer )":

• To be honest I could have lived without a trailer. It seems like a lot of work to make a trailer with all the possible branches you guys mentioned.

puzzlebox posted: »

Trailer coming tomorrow morning! This one is taking a little longer than usual... but only because it's so good.

• edited June 2015

Hang on, isn't that the symbol for Ares on Athena's shield? Wait no that's Libra.

• Gortys is the shit! Loaderbro really shines in this episode

• Wait, what time does episode 3 come out for PS3 in North America?

• Nothing on the playstation store yet, I'm on a ps4.
    I have the season pass.

• Pretty disappointed in X-Box right now.. Where is Episode 3??

• What I want to know is why can't I hold shift to walk faster in episode 3. Did someone get mouthy?

• I just finished episode 3. It was really amazing, definitely the best so far. The tie in with how Athena ended up in sanctuary was great. Can't wait for episode 4!!!

PS: Don't make us wait too long.

• Episode 3. A little confused, and a lot of hype for episode 4.
    Don't disappoint!

• Greek letter Omega

Hbh128 posted: »

Hang on, isn't that the symbol for Ares on Athena's shield? Wait no that's Libra.

This discussion has been closed.