mine craft on computer

ive never played on my laptop before, is it fun?

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2015

If you're asking about Minecraft Story Mode then it hasn't been released yet but there should hopefully be some more news about it soon (possibly at Minecon).

If you're asking about vanilla Minecraft than it can be fun depending on what you want to do on it and there are lots of mods you can play with which can make it fun and interesting, there aren't many Minecraft players on this forum at the moment so you could try looking on the minecraft forum to see what other regular Minecraft players think.

• It is the official forum.

OzzyUK posted: »

If you're asking about Minecraft Story Mode then it hasn't been released yet but there should hopefully be some more news about it soon (pos

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Thanks for the correction, i didn't see any Mojang logos but i did see the Curse logo on the top left and assumed it was a large fan forum rather than a official one.

It is the official forum.

• Yep its indeed official im pretty sure the blog posters are mojang staff

Thanks for the correction, i didn't see any Mojang logos but i did see the Curse logo on the top left and assumed it was a large fan forum rather than a official one.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Technically i think it's more of a unofficial "official" forum as it's not run by Mojang but they do officially link to it on the Minecraft website, i don't think the person posting the blog posts (whose username name appears to be Sacheverell) works for Mojang itself but he is listed as the "community manager" for the forum.

Lehfeels posted: »

Yep its indeed official im pretty sure the blog posters are mojang staff

• then i guess its run by minecraft fans & mojang so its somewhat official and non-official like ya said

Technically i think it's more of a unofficial "official" forum as it's not run by Mojang but they do officially link to it on the Minecraft

• It's Pretty good. It's a lot more Fun to play on PC than it is On Xbox 360 or PS3. I just recommend having a Good OS before trying to play it. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.