Very minor technical issue with demonic hand.

Ok. I have got back from work and played the opening. Love it mostly, good job TT as always. I want to play it now, but think I will appreciate it more in the morning.

I thought I would quickly post what appears to be a minor but annoying graphics glitch I am experiencing. When Guybrush has his demonic hand, most of the particles look fine, but one particle that rises from his hand does not seem to be displaying correctly and is just a green translucent square, so is everyone getting this? or is it a quirk with my machine?

G'night all.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    A quirk with your machine I think
  • edited July 2009
    leChuckie wrote: »
    Ok. I have got back from work and played the opening. Love it mostly, good job TT as always. I want to play it now, but think I will appreciate it more in the morning.

I thought I would quickly post what appears to be a minor but annoying graphics glitch I am experiencing. When Guybrush has his demonic hand, most of the particles look fine, but one particle that rises from his hand does not seem to be displaying correctly and is just a green translucent square, so is everyone getting this? or is it a quirk with my machine?

G'night all.

Having the exact same minor issue.
  • edited July 2009
    is this were 1 comes up as a square.
  • edited July 2009
    prizna wrote: »
    is this were 1 comes up as a square.

that's it, yes!
  • edited July 2009
    Kyote wrote: »
    that's it, yes!

mine did it once, but it went away, is yours always there?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, I have no idea why that will occasionally crop up. We are looking into it for future episodes.
  • edited July 2009
    prizna wrote: »
    mine did it once, but it went away, is yours always there?

it crops up repeatedly. but it's not a big deal.
  • edited July 2009
    OK thanks guys. Looking forward to a proper play through this morning (UK time).
  • edited July 2009
    On my system the hands will sometimes have lines running across the fingers like the texture is breaking. I also saw this same kind of texture splitting on the ground sometimes as well as some weird clipping on the underwear from certain angles. Most of it pretty minor but I hope the finger issue doesn't persist.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.