'Tales from the Borderlands' Episode 3 Available Now

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Tales from the Borderlands: A Telltale Games Series Episode 3 - 'Catch a Ride' is out now on PC/Mac, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and compatible iOS and Android-based devices. One tip from us: it's definitely worth doing more than one playthrough for this episode! You will have a significantly different experience depending on whether you trusted Fiona or Handsome Jack at the end of Episode 2.

Check out what the press has to say about this latest installment in the series!

Alt text

• Destructoid - "Tales from the Borderlands could be A SERIOUS GAME OF THE YEAR CONTENDER"

• GameSpot - 9/10 - "A GUT-BUSTING, HEART-POUNDING THRILL RIDE"

Alt text

• IGN - 9/10 - "THE BEST CHAPTER OF THE SERIES SO FAR"

• Entertainment Weekly - "THE FUNNIEST EPISODE YET... FANTASTIC"

Alt text

• Jimquisition - 9/10 - "MY FAVORITE TELLTALE PRODUCTION TO DATE... BRILLIANT"

Alt text

Comments

• This game is freakin' epic :).Episode 3 was the best so far. Can't wait for the next episode.I hope it will come sooner than this episode cause there were like 3 game of thrones episodes before episode 3 came out, even if this series started faster. Anyway, brilliant game as usual Telltale games!!

• edited June 2015

It's not really out on all devices. I'm still sadly waiting for the Kindle Fire HDX version...

• You guys need to get your shit together you says it's available for Android and it's devices but it's still not available for the kindle but on the kindle says it is every game you guys make its the same shit over and over again you say it's available at a certain time but it never gets released at that time I'm starting to think it's not even worth wasting my time waiting for a game to come out way after the maker of the game says it is supposed to in actuality way longer than the month between episodes as it is supposed to be announced by the maker of your games

This discussion has been closed.