TellTaleGame Please Read

So My name is ZombiesDecay17 on Xbox Live and I had bought The Walking Dead Season One on disc but Season Two on download seeing I got a bigger hard drive plus Game of Thrones Episode 1 with Season Pass, Tales From the Borderlands Episode 1 and Season Pass and also The Wolf Among Us Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5 and I bought these on the 360. When I got my Xbox One I wanted to put these towards Xbox One seeing that I bought them on Xbox 360 I feel like I should get them for free seeing I already purchase it once. Why should I need to purchase it again for $110.00 for all of them in one when I already got them all on the 360, and now my 360 has been broken for about 7 months. Please telltale if there is a way you can understand where I'm coming from with this then please respond cause I found this to be unfair and thank you for reading this

Comments

• Sorry friend, this has to go into support.

• How do I go to this support thing I'm still new to the telltale games website so forgive me on that

Sorry friend, this has to go into support.

• The Mods already moved it for you. Hope this gets resolved quickly, friend.

How do I go to this support thing I'm still new to the telltale games website so forgive me on that

• Can you explain it to me a-bit more I'm not quite getting on what you are saying. I'm sorry I have to keep on asking you more questions I hope I isn't much of a problem

• You originally put your thread in Telltale talk when you should've put it in Support, Mods are able to move threads to different parts of the Forum. A mod moved your thread to the correct section (Support) and hopefully soon you'll get contacted about your issues by Telltale support teams.

Can you explain it to me a-bit more I'm not quite getting on what you are saying. I'm sorry I have to keep on asking you more questions I hope I isn't much of a problem

• So now my last question for you is to ask you "Do I go to support to find out about this or do I still do it in this little community discussion thing." And also I need to thank you for helping me out with this. It does mean a lot to me to know that there are great company's that listen to what we have to say about stuff as far as I can tell so far so thank you very much sir. So all I need is this last question answer and I'll be okay =)

• edited June 2015

Thread: TellTale Please Read This

So My name is ZombiesDecay17 on Xbox Live and I had bought The Walking Dead Season One on disc but Season Two on download seeing I got a bigger hard drive plus Game of Thrones Episode 1 with Season Pass, Tales From the Borderlands Episode 1 and Season Pass and also The Wolf Among Us Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5 and I bought these on the 360. When I got my Xbox One I wanted to put these towards Xbox One seeing that I bought them on Xbox 360 I feel like I should get them for free seeing I already purchase it once. Why should I need to purchase it again for $110.00 for all of them in one when I already got them all on the 360, and now my 360 has been broken for about 7 months. Please telltale if there is a way you can understand where I'm coming from with this then please respond cause I found this to be unfair and thank you for reading this. Also thank you GoldenPaladin for helping me figure out for this support site I hope this help a lot

• Also if you guys from telltale need my actual account to know that it is my account of Xbox 360 and One please ask so I can be as helpful as possible. Cause I just realized on how I'm using a different account for this website purpose so if you guys need that let me know and I will reply with my account email thing. I'm sorry I can't say some things right. But please remember my Xbox Live name is ZombiesDecay17 and thank you guys once again

• Thread: Sorry Telltale people for the Telltale please Read this

I'm sorry about this telltale staff members. I was looking at was I could post it under and this is what I found the closet that it could be towards to and it pretty spot on. So I am just reposting what I put for the first one and here is what it had said exactly and before I start this email account I'm using right now is not my Xbox email account for ZombiesDecay17 so if you need that let me know so I can help so here is the text I had originally put for the discussion

So My name is ZombiesDecay17 on Xbox Live and I had bought The Walking Dead Season One on disc but Season Two on download seeing I got a bigger hard drive plus Game of Thrones Episode 1 with Season Pass, Tales From the Borderlands Episode 1 and Season Pass and also The Wolf Among Us Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5 and I bought these on the 360. When I got my Xbox One I wanted to put these towards Xbox One seeing that I bought them on Xbox 360 I feel like I should get them for free seeing I already purchase it once. Why should I need to purchase it again for $110.00 for all of them in one when I already got them all on the 360, and now my 360 has been broken for about 7 months. Please telltale if there is a way you can understand where I'm coming from with this then please respond cause I found this to be unfair and thank you for reading this

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies for the delayed response, unfortunately games cannot be transferred between different platforms. If you would like to play the Xbox One version of one of our games, you will need to acquire that particular version of the game from the Xbox Marketplace.

This discussion has been closed.