Thanks for bringing back 3 sound controls

No one has mentioned this yet, so let me be the first to thank TTG for allowing independant control of music, voice, and sound again.

Please keep doing that and not the single volume W&G way.

Thanks,

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Yeah i find the music way to loud, turning it down 2 or 3 bars really helps :)

Btw are you gonna make youre famous point and click for Monkey Island? if it was you that made that ofc? :)
  • edited July 2009
    yeah i turned music down to 6. great option to have :D i do love the music , but i wanna understand what they say.
  • edited July 2009
    yeah i turned music down to 6. great option to have :D i do love the music , but i wanna understand what they say.

Hehe same here, its often alot harder for us, that doesnt have english as our native language.
  • edited July 2009
    Yay I am glad this is in. I did ask for it in the Q&A thread
  • edited July 2009
    Derrick wrote: »
    No one has mentioned this yet, so let me be the first to thank TTG for allowing independant control of music, voice, and sound again.

Please keep doing that and not the single volume W&G way.

Thanks,

Seeing as this was announced a couple weeks before release you are not the first and there were many praises for this option although telltale are considering going back to one.
  • edited July 2009
    RMJ1984 wrote: »
    Btw are you gonna make youre famous point and click for Monkey Island? if it was you that made that ofc? :)

Yep, that's me.

I'm assuming you mean the click on the edge of the screen to simulate the arrow movement part of the W&G script. The second movement method of the script is the now enhanced version of mouse movement included in TOMI. When I say enhanced, I mean they expanded my 8 way movement into full 360 degree movement.

As for creating a script for just the edge movement, I could do that, but it would cause conflicts with the inventory on the right side of the screen. Also if you use the left mouse button to click the edge of the screen for movement, but then moved the mouse, TOMIs built-in mouse movement would take over. Using the right button would solve these issues but you would have to use shift (IIRC) to run. Would it still be useful?

Remember it is a lot harder for me to add features outside of the game code, because I have no easy access to what the game is doing.
  • edited July 2009
    fwed1 wrote: »
    Seeing as this was announced a couple weeks before release you are not the first and there were many praises for this option although telltale are considering going back to one.

In that case they should seriously reconsider their volume levels - music and sound are tackling EVERYTHING on standard levels. I noticed this in the W&G Episode1 demo already and wondered why the option to have seperate volume settings was cancelled in the first place.
  • edited July 2009
    Yep, thanks :)
  • edited July 2009
    RMJ1984 wrote: »
    Hehe same here, its often alot harder for us, that doesnt have english as our native language.

You could just turn on subtitles :D
  • edited July 2009
    Every telltale game I have to turn the
    Music down to hear the voices.. I'm glad this option is back.. I wonder why the default setting has the music right up
  • edited July 2009
    i can't think of any reason to going back to one volume control. do you? it's a step back, just like the new control scheme...
  • edited July 2009
    I actually noticed the music being too loud too. If there was only one control (no idea why), then at least the music should *always* be at least two notches quieter than it currently is...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.