did anyone say "say farwell" lol

I noticed like everyone on youtube and stuff did "kiss", so what happened when you say good bye?

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2015

They are asking whether anyone chose the [Say farewell] dialogue option when Rodrik had the option to kiss Elaena in episode 4.

To answer the OP i didn't and i haven't seen what happens yet so i will try to find a video on youtube.

Edit: I found a video but it has someone talking over it but you can still see and hear the scene (skip to 5:14).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NhbAlgF__Q

• I'm curious too.

• Yeah. We left the room.

• edited June 2015

To be honest, I didnt chose to kiss her. At that moment everyone probably wants Rodrik to kiss her, but I had the feeling that someone is spying and that Rodrik would get real trouble for kissing "Griffs betrothed". 5 minutes later she shows up with Rodrik right infront of Griffs face -.-

• Whitehills got you whipped

N8eule posted: »

To be honest, I didnt chose to kiss her. At that moment everyone probably wants Rodrik to kiss her, but I had the feeling that someone is sp

• "NYEH! D: .... y...yeah bye!"

OzzyUK posted: »

They are asking whether anyone chose the [Say farewell] dialogue option when Rodrik had the option to kiss Elaena in episode 4. To answer

• Thanks for posting this! I thought the goodbye was actually funny lol i watched it at 4:15 too and rodrick says "i dont need more trouble" i literally lol'd he said it so serious haha

OzzyUK posted: »

They are asking whether anyone chose the [Say farewell] dialogue option when Rodrik had the option to kiss Elaena in episode 4. To answer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.