Episode purchases

When I first bought Game of Thrones I purchased all the Episondes for like $20, but now every time I go to download the newest available episode it whats to charge me $4.99 and I believe it already has once. I had a charge for $20 and for 4.99$ on my account... whats the deal?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) If you are on a mobile device, can you please clarify which device, and what OS version you are running? Also, if you are on PC/Mac, can you please clarify if you are playing the Telltale Games version, or the Steam version? After we receive this information, we will be able to assist you further.

• Ipad, IOS 8.2

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies. After you have purchased the Season Pass (Episodes 1-6 for Game of Thrones) on your iOS device, you should have access to all episodes without being asked to purchase them again. If you are being asked to buy them again, please try opening the game, and going to the Episodes menu. Inside there, you will see a 'Restore Purchases' button. Please tap that while connected to a strong WiFi network connection, and your previous purchases should be restored in-game.

kawihal posted: »

Ipad, IOS 8.2

This discussion has been closed.