plans?

edited July 2006 in Bone
i'm sure this has been asked, or maybe i'm in the wrong topic area, but are there plans to do the entire bone series? as readers of it know, it kinda shifts gears a bit later down the line, and i thought that it would be kinda awkward in an adventure format, specificaly the 'ghost circles' part of the story. not that i wouldn't snach it up in a hearrtbeat, good or bad. i was just kinda curious.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2006
    The designers are more equipped to answer your question than I am (I'm sorry to say I still haven't even read the whole thing...), but I think everyone recognizes that the tone of the books shifts somewhat and are looking forward to the challenge.

Here's a quote from Dave Grossman in a recent interview:
    # Is there a particular part/book from the Bone series that you are looking forward to work on?

Dave Grossman: The very next section is a really entertaining one, where Lucius and Phoney divide the tavern down the middle and go into competition with each other. But I think I'm more looking forward to the stuff near the end, where there are epic battles and more serious drama -- mainly because that part will be much more challenging for us to do.

I feel like this has been addressed in other interviews too, but I can't find them at the moment. I'll post more quotes if I do.
  • edited July 2006
    thanks, i look forward to it, because frankly, i've quite enjoyed the first episode. i've been a fan of the comics for almost ten years, and just recently finished the series (it's not long, it was just kinda sporaticly writen until the late ninties). i must say they've been doing a very faithful translation of it, and that makes me very excited for both future episodes of this and sam and max (another comic i've loved since way back). i'm getting all fanboy here, so i'll shut up. thanks again.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2006
    i'm sure this has been asked, or maybe i'm in the wrong topic area, but are there plans to do the entire bone series? as readers of it know, it kinda shifts gears a bit later down the line, and i thought that it would be kinda awkward in an adventure format, specificaly the 'ghost circles' part of the story. not that i wouldn't snach it up in a hearrtbeat, good or bad. i was just kinda curious.

The ghost circles seem to me not so much awkward as potentially awesome in game form. The whole blipping in and out of different realities thing has a lot of interactive story and puzzle potential in my mind at least!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.