Which Character from Borderlands 2 for Episode 4

Which Character from Borderlands 2 would you like for episode 4 of Tales from the Borderlands ?

Alt text

Alt text

Comments

• Sir Reginald von Bartlesby! Tiny Tina would be cool too

• I still want Zer0 to come back :(

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'd like to see Maya.

• Same here, I'd like Maya! Though I'd be interested in seeing Zer0 again, since he's after Gortys too.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'd like to see Maya.

• Alt text

But can we also get some Maya screen-time too? She's been criminally underused in the main series!

As for TPS characters, I think you all know who I'm going to say...

• Seeing how it should happen on Helios, I'd say maybe wait for ep 5 ?

• MISTER TOURGUE HIGH-FIVE FLEXINGTON!!!

• Steve and Claptrap ;3

• I've thought about this for a while... and I still can't choose just one or two! Is it possible for everyone to show up somehow? It would be cool if at some point we got to go to Sanctuary and see the Crimson Raiders.

• Pretty much all the BL2 cast have been underused really, Zero wasn't in Tales that much, while Gaige and Axton got a cool bit in the Holodome but it wasn't a big role for either of them. I feel like we'll have to wait until BL3 til we get to see the BL2 hunters in all their glory.

But can we also get some Maya screen-time too? She's been criminally underused in the main series! As for TPS characters, I think you all know who I'm going to say...

• Maybe we see all the BL2 Vault Hunters while we're on Helios as they attempt to blow it all up?

Please?

Probably not, but I can dream...

• I'd like to see Gaige but I doubt it will happen.

• I have a better idea ....... NONE, no more characters from any other Borderlands game.

• Tiny Tina! Though... I have no idea why she would be on Helios :D

• Yeah, I hope the BL2 VH's become NPC's in BL3 in the same way that the BL1 VH's did in BL2.

And Zer0 had a Tales cameo, Gaige and Axton had their TPS DLC cameos, and I suppose Maya & Krieg technically had more screen time in 'A Meat Bicycle Built for Two' - Sal is the one who's been the most gipped in all of this!

silvereye27 posted: »

Pretty much all the BL2 cast have been underused really, Zero wasn't in Tales that much, while Gaige and Axton got a cool bit in the Holodom

• [removed]

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Are you having a nervous break down or has someone taken over your account?

• Vaughn and Moxxi sex scene :)

• Lilith can stay the fuck away thankyouverymuch, besides she's busy being a dick to a far superior character.

they're going to Helios so maybe we'll get something Timothy related but honestly i'd rather they didn't introduce any new characters.

• T-Timothy...?

• Ehh.. Not that I don't like the BL1 characters, but I feel like we've got plenty of them already (except Scooter, he needs to be in every Borderlands game ever). I'd personally like to see the BL2 vault hunters get more screen time.

• We're going to Helios so I'm thinking we're more likely to see Hyperion folks this episode. So... Blake? Timothy? Probably Blake took over after Jack's death so it'd be pretty cool to see if he's the new ceo.

• Well I think we will see Claptrap in episode 4 I mean why not?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.