One of the few times that Telltale made a game that looks better than the game its based on lol

I have just seen the new trailer and the one thing that I immediately noticed was how much better it Looked compared to the real Minecraft

Telltale's version of Minecraft

Alt text

The real Minecraft

Alt text

Alt text

Telltale's Minecraft seems to be based on a game that doesn't exist ( unless there is a version of Minecraft that I don't know about )

The trailer makes "Minecraft" seem like its a multiplayer RPG game with 6 players that go on a Zelda like adventure to save the world

It looks like the kind of game that I wished Minecraft was Instead of this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y47lW-__zU

Comments

1. Mojang's Minecraft does not have that much shading, as it isn't made to be pretty-looking from the start.

2. Telltale's Minecraft is based of Minecraft, given that the community has created their own lore that gives sense on the existence of the Nether and End dimensions.

• Well, they rarely make a game based off of a game. TFTBL looks better than Borderlands also, though.

• Well, I mean, they had to improve the graphics at least a little bit, the normal Minegraphics for this game would be mehhh, but now it's in high quality textures. I like it.

• @Crips look very promising!

Crips posted: »

Well, I mean, they had to improve the graphics at least a little bit, the normal Minegraphics for this game would be mehhh, but now it's in high quality textures. I like it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.