Language translations for Minecraft: Story Mode

edited July 2015 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Hello! I'm Eugenio "Ryo567" Martínez, current translator and proofreader of Minecraft at Crowdin.

I'm interested about the translation of the new videogame, Minecraft: Story Mode, because the games made by TellTale Games are generally in English and this game, due the original Minecraft is in all languages, must be in all languages too. And I think that it must be translated and approved by the translators and the proofreader of the original Minecraft Edition in each language.

Anyone knows something about the translation of Minecraft: Story Mode?

I hope your response!
Regards!
-Eugenio "Ryo567" Martínez

Comments

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

It's released in English, you have to wait for translations.

I'm interested about the translation of the new videogame, Minecraft: Story Mode, because the games made by TellTale Games are generally in English and this game, due the original Minecraft is in all languages, must be in all languages too. And it must be translated and approved by the translators the proofreader of the original Minecraft Edition.

No, I think TellTale does translations theirselves.

• edited July 2015

Okay thanks for your answer! And I mean that I think that would be better if the current translators do also the translation of Story Mode, because they know how works the "slang" of Minecraft translation and so. :)

Regards!

It's released in English, you have to wait for translations. I'm interested about the translation of the new videogame, Minecraft: Sto

• Sim também concordo sou Brasileiro e gostaria muito de ver o jogo em pt/br

Sign in to comment in this discussion.