MINECRAFT STORY MODE FREE FOR MINECRAFT PAY USERS ?

I Buy my minecraft and i think i can receive a free minecraft story mode yes or no ? :(

Comments

• Probably not. After all, it's a separate game from Minecraft.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

No, it's a totally seperate game developed by Telltale which you will need to purchace if you want to play.

• [Heavy breathing]

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

No it's a new game. It'd be pretty stupid to give it out for free for Minecraft users.

• Okay ^-^ if turn famous and i like gameplays i buy that awesome game

OzzyUK posted: »

No, it's a totally seperate game developed by Telltale which you will need to purchace if you want to play.

• I hate to break it to you but this really isn't a gameplay game like Minecraft, it's a story based game.

RaidenPvP posted: »

Okay ^-^ if turn famous and i like gameplays i buy that awesome game

• I agree.

dojo32161 posted: »

No it's a new game. It'd be pretty stupid to give it out for free for Minecraft users.

• Considering there's millions of them, if that was the case, Telltale would be losing some big bucks.

dojo32161 posted: »

• Cracked users < Premium users.

There's like 20 million premium users (including myself) that have purchased minecraft. If they give it away for free, they're screwed. They will keep going opwith the $6.99 or full season pass system.

• I've brought Minecraft, but I still dont think its fair if it was free.

They are going to need to make money, somehow.

• It's like this question:
    "If I've bought Borderlands, should I get TftB for free?"

• Exactly this. Or "I bought Portal, Poker Night should be free!"

I mean, Borderlands players didn't get Borderlands 2 free.

This isn't a DLC or add on for Minecraft, it's a separate title.

ComingLate posted: »

It's like this question: "If I've bought Borderlands, should I get TftB for free?"

• edited July 2015

It's really not that dumb of a question. I'm not sure what the current terms say, but I remember when Notch first started selling Beta access, he straight up said that all future updates and add-ons would be included.

The confusion is coming from the name: "Story Mode," which implies that it's an add-on, rather than a new standalone game.

ComingLate posted: »

It's like this question: "If I've bought Borderlands, should I get TftB for free?"

• Point. The title would definately throw people off. I forgot Mojang promised free upgrades for life.

mosfet posted: »

It's really not that dumb of a question. I'm not sure what the current terms say, but I remember when Notch first started selling Beta acces

• Probably not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.