Languages

hello, I wonder what will be the game's languages? And if possible to have the EN-language PT / BR because I am Brazilian and always wanted to play but not intendo the English language

Comments

• I am not exactly sure about Telltale's plans with language on this game but if I base it on latest Telltale games, it may only be in English.

• And if any other languages are added it will be after or right before the season finishes.

I am not exactly sure about Telltale's plans with language on this game but if I base it on latest Telltale games, it may only be in English.

• edited July 2015

should be at least in English, Spanish and Portuguese, this would be ideal

• Yes, you are correct.

Translations are the best you can hope for early on.

And if any other languages are added it will be after or right before the season finishes.

• TellTale doesn't have a lot of resources to do all of those, if they were to do a translation.

Brwell posted: »

should be at least in English, Spanish and Portuguese, this would be ideal

• I hope they do with other languages, as I intend to play by the cell, and not the translation download mobile :(

• You will sadly probably not get other languages other than English.

By the way, to directly reply to someone else on the Forum, click the reply button on the person's comment.

I hope they do with other languages, as I intend to play by the cell, and not the translation download mobile

• Thanks

You will sadly probably not get other languages other than English. By the way, to directly reply to someone else on the Forum, click the reply button on the person's comment.

• Provavelmente não. A Telltale mal traduz pra outras línguas, imagina pra português br. Se puder, tenta jogar pelo PC quando lançar, talvez saia alguma tradução de algum site. Mas pelo celular não tem muito o que fazer não :(

I hope they do with other languages, as I intend to play by the cell, and not the translation download mobile

Sign in to comment in this discussion.