Why I think a TellTale Breaking Bad game wouldnt work

I would love a Breaking Bad game! But Walt's story was already told..The reason it works with The Walking Dead is that we know there are other groups out there going through the same stuff as Rick and Carl..But in Breaking Bad I doubt there is another science teacher that has cancer and wants to cook meth to support his family when he dies..Now I guess if it was about the rising of Gus it could work but that could break canon..What do you think?

Comments

• edited July 2015

There's also Jesse.

And I honestly don't know if I would want Telltale to make a Breaking Bad game. Of course, especially if Vince Gilligan was heavily involved in its writing, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

• I think the BB universe is broad enough for plenty of stories. The drug trade never stops.

• Even though there are a few stories left to tell I'd rather them all just be told through TV show form, I don't want the choice system to mess up the canon for Breaking Bad :P

• The other spin-off is going to be about Gus' rise, so it can't be about that.

Otherwise,

Alt text

Pick a character that can be connected to the main story, but distance them enough.

• Huell...A TellTale game about Huell! Like how they are doing one with Michonne!

Alt text

The other spin-off is going to be about Gus' rise, so it can't be about that. Otherwise, Pick a character that can be connected to the main story, but distance them enough.

• Alt text

The lovable duo is not complete without Kuby!

Huell...A TellTale game about Huell! Like how they are doing one with Michonne!

• There's always Better Call Saul!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

There's also Jesse. And I honestly don't know if I would want Telltale to make a Breaking Bad game. Of course, especially if Vince Gilligan was heavily involved in its writing, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

• I still haven't seen that show. I've heard great things though. I really need to watch it sometime.

There's always Better Call Saul!

• That's the thing though. Better Call Saul has the market cornered for telling backstories of the original characters. Take away the characters and the BB universe is basically just the real world with blue meth.

ClemRanger posted: »

I think the BB universe is broad enough for plenty of stories. The drug trade never stops.

• They could do it like batman or guardians of the galaxy where it's the same characters and same setting just set in an alternate universe where they add there own spin on things

Sign in to comment in this discussion.