Redeeming code issue

i just bought game of thrones via paypal, i didn't receive any code to activate the game, what to do? ( pc version) i tried to login with my account but doesn't work

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you purchased the game from our website using your PayPal account, you should have received a confirmation email with an Order ID number. After you have received the confirmation email, you should be able to log into your account, and click on My Account on the top right of this webpage, then click My Games from the drop down menu. Once on your My Games page, you should see Game of Thrones. Click the Game of Thrones thumbnail, and it will take you to the download page where you will be able to download the game's installer to your computer.

• "You haven't purchased any games yet.
    Only games you have purchased from the Telltale Games store will appear here

Visit the games page now!"

i think the problem is i bought the game before making an account, i mean, i were not logged into my account when i bought the game.

i received a confirmation email from paypal btw. maybe if i give you the transaction ID you can solve the problem, i don't know ^^"

If you purchased the game from our website using your PayPal account, you should have received a confirmation email with an Order ID number.

If you purchased the game using your PayPal account, can you please clarify if your PayPal account uses a different email address than the one you created your Telltale account with? If so, please try logging in using the Email and password you entered at the time of purchase, and you should then be able to go to your My Games page on that account, and find the game you purchased.

Aridath posted: »

"You haven't purchased any games yet. Only games you have purchased from the Telltale Games store will appear here Visit the games page

• no, same e-mail, paypal email is the same as the telltale one, but i tell you again that i bought the game before making an account.
    i'm not hiding things, the problem is just what i told you before.
    As i'm waiting fair enough what do you think about my idea of sending you the transacion ID to unlock the game?
    is it so difficult to do? O_O"
    ( i'm not angry, i'm just wondering how is it so difficult to fix the problem, i worked in an IT for years and this is getting too hard for something so simple to fix)

If you purchased the game using your PayPal account, can you please clarify if your PayPal account uses a different email address than the o

My apologies, unfortunately I am unable to find a purchase associated with your account's email address. If you have a Transaction ID number, this can help us locate your purchase records. Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further with this particular issue. Please make sure to include all of the information you provided me here, as well as the Transaction ID number in the email to Support, and they will be able to locate your purchase.

no, same e-mail, paypal email is the same as the telltale one, but i tell you again that i bought the game before making an account. i'm no

• e-mail sent, waiting for an answer :))

My apologies, unfortunately I am unable to find a purchase associated with your account's email address. If you have a Transaction ID number

• How did it go? I have the exact same problem as you, though I purchased it before even having an account. I created an account with the same adress as my Paypal account is bounded to..

e-mail sent, waiting for an answer )

@Silverwarg91 I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. When you go to purchase the game using PayPal before having an account, a pop up window stating:

Please create a Telltale Games account to continue.

Should have popped up before you were able to reach the purchase screen. Can you please clarify the steps you took when purchasing the game? Did you click Game of Thrones, then 'Buy Now' on the PC/Mac section? Or through a different link/button?

How did it go? I have the exact same problem as you, though I purchased it before even having an account. I created an account with the same adress as my Paypal account is bounded to..

• Mike, this is a real problem, i sent many e-mails to support but didn't receive any help but "you did not pay for the game, you are a liar, we can't find your payment"
    what i can tell you Silver is, i opened a Dispute on paypal 2 days ago, and they stopped writing to me.
    So as i don't feel Telltale is proficient in solving issues ( and i had enough patience) i'm going to escalate the dispute right now so i can have my money back at least......i'm never going to buy another game from this company, never.

• ah no, it was the 17th of July, 6 days ago without an answer

Mike, this is a real problem, i sent many e-mails to support but didn't receive any help but "you did not pay for the game, you are a liar,

My apologies, could you please copy and paste the exact URL (www.telltalegames.com/) where you were able to purchase the game without first logging into your account?

ah no, it was the 17th of July, 6 days ago without an answer

• (i'm aridath) Thanks to what you said, Mike, i started thinking out of the box and ended up discovering i used a very old e-mail address i do not use anymore to pay for the game. thank you and sorry for the problems i caused!
    My spologize over 9'000.

• So...Silver, check on your paypal e-mail and log in with that mail instead of your nickname! that should solve!

Thank you again

Thank you for providing the extra information @Aridath / @Andalien!

So...Silver, check on your paypal e-mail and log in with that mail instead of your nickname! that should solve! Thank you again

This discussion has been closed.