Sons of Harpy vs The Lost Legion

I'm back after a couple of weeks of what I'd like to call a cooling off period but I decided to throw myself back into the "Frey" ;) heh heh. Anyways I kinda came up with a match up between these two groups. The Sons of Harpy vs The Lost Legion. I think the Legion would win due to being more hardcore (face carving and going toe to toe with Drogon) over the Sons of Harpy who most died trying to kill one man in an alley way. Whatcha think?

Comments

• edited July 2015

I really think that the Sons of the Harpy would win instead of the Lost Legion because the Lost Legion has been getting dominated by Asher, Malcolm and Beshka, and the dragon. Sons of the Harpy was an even match for the unsullied and nearly destroyed Dany and her forces in the arena even overwhelming the dragon there and injuring it.

• edited July 2015

I think the Lost Legion are on near equal footing really, and unlike the Sons of the Harpy these guys seem to be actual trained soldiers who've probably flayed their own faces (to prove their devotion to something like a creed maybe...?)

The Sons of the Harpy did surprise me though when they nearly killed a dragon, in that regard it seems they're more than just a bunch of angry former slave owners - the Lost Legion did a terrible job facing up to the same dragon... BUT - the Sons of the Harpy had far more members deployed against the dragon unlike the LL.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.