Internet Requirements.

Hello! I have a question regarding the Iphone port of TWAU. I will be going on a trip soon, and I will not have any internet access. Using the free first episode, I already checked to see if the game runs in Airplane mode. However, I was wondering if an internet connection is required to save choices, and carry the information from one episode to another.

Thank you for your time and help!

Comments

• Thread: TWAU iOS

Hello! I have a question regarding the Iphone port of TWAU. I will be going on a trip soon, and I will not have any internet access. Using the free first episode, I already checked to see if the game runs in Airplane mode. However, I was wondering if an internet connection is required to save choices, and carry the information from one episode to another.

Thank you for your time and help!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

After you have made sure that the game is updated to the latest version, and you have started the game at least once while connected to the internet to ensure you have received all of the internal patches from our servers, you should be able to play the game while disconnected from the internet. Please also make sure that you have downloaded and installed the episodes you wish to play, as a connection is needed to download and install Episodes 2-5.

• Thank you very much! Just bought and downloaded Episodes 2-5. Ready for the trip now.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

You're welcome, I hope you enjoy the game!

Njordbaldr posted: »

Thank you very much! Just bought and downloaded Episodes 2-5. Ready for the trip now.

This discussion has been closed.