Alex Jordan (Asher Forrester) Interview - Alternative Magazine Online

Alt text

Following on from my interview with Russ Bain (Rodrik Forrester), I've just posted an exclusive online interview with voice actor Alex Jordan (Asher Forrester, Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series) on Alternative Magazine Online if anyone wants to check it out:

INTERVIEW – In Conversation With Alex Jordan (Asher Forrester, Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series)

Comments

• Pretty cool... How'd you get them for the interview?

• Thanks! I've been interviewing Telltale Games voice actors since 2009, starting with Dominic Armato from the Monkey Island games.

I generally just find out who they are and get in touch! I'm really passionate about story-driven/adventure games and I'd like to think this passion shines through when I reach out, whether it be via email or even a simple Tweet - it helps that they're usually really nice, humble people who are more than happy to talk about their experiences in the world of voice acting :)

Pretty cool... How'd you get them for the interview?

• edited July 2015

I love story based games aswell, but i'm too lazy to do amazing stuff like this...

Keep doin what you're doing :)

martymcfly posted: »

Thanks! I've been interviewing Telltale Games voice actors since 2009, starting with Dominic Armato from the Monkey Island games. I gener

• Thank you ReggiesLeftArm, I really appreciate the kind words.

It actually means a lot when someone gives positive feedback - I'll be sure to keep doin' what I'm doing :)

I love story based games aswell, but i'm too lazy to do amazing stuff like this... Keep doin what you're doing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.