Episode 2 Crashing! How is this possible?

I'm having the same issue as everyone. I hear "Mr. Toad" and then it freezes. I'm using XBOX 360 slim, 320GB HDD internal device.

I ALREADY:

manually deleted, clear cache, installed again, deleted save files, etc etc etc

And so far nothing is working!!!!!!!!! I even tried to play episode 2 without even play epìsode 1.

This is frustrating! I keep restarting the console over and over again! Patch it up or something for god's sake.

Comments

• Thread: Season Pass Xbox 360 - keeps crashing

I have just finished downloading season pass to The Wolf Among Us. I then continued to download each episode which took maybe 2 minutes top per episode. With every 5 episodes complete I tried to play episode 2. I selected what file I wanted to play from then pressed continue it would then go to the loading screen and after several seconds of loading you would hear "Mr. Toad?". The loading stops then my Xbox 360 freezes. The Xbox 360 is quite literally brand new and has had no issues with any other game. I then tried to download again the episode 2 in my profile download history and still the same. Freezing and crashing. All of my other Xbox 360 games work. Including those that were also downloaded. Help?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try Clearing your System's Cache, and see if you are then able to play the episode successfully.

• I have the same EXACT issue. cleared system cache as you request. No help.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try Clearing your System's Cache, and see if you are then able to play the episode successfully.

• HELP!"!!!!

This discussion has been closed.