Trailer's Music foreshadowing something?

If you listen closely in the trailer you can hear faintly the music Chaos is a ladder. Does this mean Mira will finally play the game? If you go on youtube and listen to Baelish talking about the Ladder,the music will be the same as the trailer,Chaos is a ladder,many who try to climb it fail,they never get to try again,the fall breaks them (probably Mira,if she keeps the Ironwood decree instead of burning it,to have a chance to give it to lord Morgryn to try and get the deal working) some are given a chance to climb but they refuse,they cling to the realm,or the gods,or LOVE (probably referring to Sera? Being Margaery's best handmaiden she has an advantage on mira,but she is in love with Lord Tarwick,and if Mira reveals her secret to him sera could be in danger.What do you think? Share your opinions about the next episode in this thread!

Comments

• Mira already played the game, didn't she?

Anyway, I'm hoping Mira is determinant.

• You play the game,if you don't,you die (Revealing sera's secret to lord Tarwick is crucial)

Flog61 posted: »

Mira already played the game, didn't she? Anyway, I'm hoping Mira is determinant.

• edited July 2015

noooo Miraaa!!! my love

I really hope that she doesn't die, her character development is very interesting. Mira was kind of playing the game already in the previous episodes (manipulating Andros and Lyman, outsmarting Morgryn with the help of Tyrion). I remember the voice actress tweeting "Mira has left the booth" and I hope that means that she finished recording for the last two episodes not that her character died...

• That could mean a lot of things...

Meow122 posted: »

noooo Miraaa!!! my love I really hope that she doesn't die, her character development is very interesting. Mira was kind of playing the g

Sign in to comment in this discussion.