Pre-order and special edition

edited July 2009 in Tales of Monkey Island
I find it a bit confusing, i thought that, by pre-ordering, we had the 5 episodes of tales of MI, the special edition of MI (the remake where you can switch between old and new graphics), a special box to store your dvd which you could receive at the end of the season and an access to the special secret forum...
So, i was wondering where is the special edition of MI? Don't tell me that it's a separate product for which i'd have to pay another fee?!

Comments

• edited July 2009
    my_lo wrote: »
    I find it a bit confusing, i thought that, by pre-ordering, we had the 5 episodes of tales of MI, the special edition of MI (the remake where you can switch between old and new graphics), a special box to store your dvd which you could receive at the end of the season and an access to the special secret forum...
    So, i was wondering where is the special edition of MI? Don't tell me that it's a separate product for which i'd have to pay another fee?!

Lucasarts is responsible for the SoMI remake that's coming out next week, so that's not part of the pre-order bonus for ToMI. Besides, Telltale never pretended it was.
  • edited July 2009
    I don't see where you'd think that the Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition was going to be free? They're different things. The pre-order gets you a fee episode of another Telltale series(the coupon code is in your pre-order e-mail), but the Special Edition is something else entirely.
  • edited July 2009
    my_lo wrote: »

You imagined the part about getting SoMI:SE with this. Telltale doesn't own that. Totally different thing, which you'll have to buy from someone else when it comes out next week.
  • edited July 2009
    Thanks for the answers :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.