Did EP5 leak out or something?

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

How come that people know the choices already? It never happened before with any other Telltale game as far as I remember.

I did not want to read those threads because there's so many spoilers.

Comments

• Some weird things were going on with XBOX one, so if you have the season pass on it, then you get it. Some of the people got it anyway!

• It's earlier for xbox one players, some glitch or something.

But it happened once with TfTB ep. 3.

Come to "release date discussion", it's safe there :3

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is a glitch with the Xbox One version of the game that it letting people download it early, we have made Telltale aware of this but due to the fact so many people have access to it we (moderators) are letting some discussion happen with close supervision to avoid major spoilers.

If anyone does want to avoid spoilers i recommend taking a break from the forum until you get a chance to play it on your platform.

• Okay, thanks all! I only own the game on PC, so I'll have to wait.

• I and many others appreciate the extra work you guys are putting in.

OzzyUK posted: »

There is a glitch with the Xbox One version of the game that it letting people download it early, we have made Telltale aware of this but du

• [removed]

I and many others appreciate the extra work you guys are putting in.

• Hey Telltale. Since the game has already been leaked on Xbox maybe you could consider releasing it early on all platforms.

Alt text

• GIVE THIS MAN SOME BACON!

Hey Telltale. Since the game has already been leaked on Xbox maybe you could consider releasing it early on all platforms.

• the xbox 360 version hasnt released yet, its just done what it does the day before release. Make the episode visible for purchase but not downloadable

• Do you think this means Telltale will now release the episode early for the other platforms as well?

• I really doubt it :(

Harian96 posted: »

Do you think this means Telltale will now release the episode early for the other platforms as well?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It won't be released early on other platforms as this is a unofficial glitched release and it's not accessible to everyone, hopefully Telltale find the source of this problem to prevent it happening again in the future.

Harian96 posted: »

Do you think this means Telltale will now release the episode early for the other platforms as well?

• edited July 2015

I hope they fix this problem and it never happens again

OzzyUK posted: »

It won't be released early on other platforms as this is a unofficial glitched release and it's not accessible to everyone, hopefully Telltale find the source of this problem to prevent it happening again in the future.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.