Episode 5 Xbox 360 Issues with downloading

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

So I'm having an issue with downloading the episode. It comes up as "purchased and needs to download" or something along those lines. But when I select it, it won't let me download the episode. A similar thing happened with one of the latest Tales from the Borderlands episode but that got fixed up pretty quick while the same thing has been happening a couple of days. If anyone could get back that'll be great.

(Is there a certain thread for stuff like this, idk?)

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's because the Xbox 360 version isn't released until the 22nd, there is a known bug where it looks like it's available to download but as it's not released it won't let you do it.

If you are seeing threads that people have played the game that is due to a glitch exclusive to the Xbox One that is letting people download it early.

• Thanks Ozzy for clearing that up. Haven't really been active on the forums so I didn't know it was a glitch.

OzzyUK posted: »

It's because the Xbox 360 version isn't released until the 22nd, there is a known bug where it looks like it's available to download but as

• some people are posting pictures of downloading the game on PS3 right now

OzzyUK posted: »

It's because the Xbox 360 version isn't released until the 22nd, there is a known bug where it looks like it's available to download but as

Sign in to comment in this discussion.