Can't unlock Walking Dead-no connection to Telltale Servers?

Help? I have just purchased for the second time the first and second season of the Walking Dead. I have a new Alienware 51 desktop and couldn't get to where I was able to play with my old purchase so just went ahead and bought them again. Now, everytime I try to "UNLOCK YOUR GAME" with my TellTale username & password it comes up "CAN'T ESTABLISH CONNECTION WITH TELLTALE SERVERS. VERIFY YOU HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION". I obviously do but this continues to come up????? Help?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you are experiencing difficulties logging into your Telltale Account, please try restarting the game. Then after you have finished entering in your email address and password, instead of clicking 'Sign In', try pressing the Enter/Return Key on your keyboard, and see if you are then able to log in successfully, and play the game. Please also make sure that you have disabled any anti-virus or internet firewall programs open and running that may interfere with the connection from completing successfully.

If the issue persists, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

This discussion has been closed.