Malcolm?

So where is Malcolm story going? Will we ever see him again? And how will he be an advisor to Dany when he is never seen or heard of in the show?

Comments

• Maybe there's gonna be another season or a DLC, or even a secret episode, and we'll be taking over other playable characters.

Like scar-y or blondy (you know why), Malcolm, Talia, Mira, and hopefully Gared.

• But one of the first two is dead... And there is one more episode... I do agree we could get some extra stuff where we could control other characters like Malcolm...

MarteenPyro posted: »

Maybe there's gonna be another season or a DLC, or even a secret episode, and we'll be taking over other playable characters. Like scar-y or blondy (you know why), Malcolm, Talia, Mira, and hopefully Gared.

• edited July 2015

That's why I put the 'or' and the 'you know why' there, but I'm curious if the person we picked survives the 6th episode, I really really ryly hope he does. Blondy, Scar-y it was hard enough to pick one, then seeing the outcomes... I'm praying for them really hard! But yeah, controlling Malcolm in a sequel (if there will be any) would be really interesting!

But one of the first two is dead... And there is one more episode... I do agree we could get some extra stuff where we could control other characters like Malcolm...

• Well, since he is with Dany we can be certain he will never, EVER come to Westeros again so we probably won't see him again. He probably gets murdered the moment he walks into Meereen so that's why he never advises her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.